Help is at hand.
Advice to help you take action and save money on your energy bills is
provided by the Big Energy Saving Network. The Network is funded by
the Department of Energy and Climate Change and delivered by specially
trained advisors from the voluntary sector.
Rising energy bills are one of the biggest concerns this winter – but
what can you do to save money?
- Thurrock Citizens Advice Bureau will be helping people to try and save money on their fuel costs during this winter.
- Come along and receive impartial advice and support on suitable tariffs or the cheapest way to pay bills.
- Have help to take control over your tariff and supplier and get the best deal to suit you and your needs.
- Hear about schemes offered by Government or the energy suppliers that could help with your energy costs.
- Find out more by contacting:
Thurrock Citizens Advice Bureau
Voluntary & Community Resource Centre
High Street, Grays, RM17 6XP
Advice Line 24hrs – 03444 770 808